Save the dates July 30th and 31st 2019. Take advantage of the early bird discount by July 12th.
Manage your analytical procedures holistically throughout their lifecycle and reap the rewards.
This approach focuses on value added activities during development and also leads to higher success rates when applied to the transfer and verification of analytical procedures. It also integrates the management of procedures into current quality systems to ensure ongoing acceptable performance of procedures, regardless of the end user location.
Note: ICH Q14: Analytical Procedure Development and the revision of ICHQ2(R1) Analytical Validation are intended to be published by 2021. They complement Q8 to Q12 and aim to improve regulatory communication between industry and regulators to facilitate more efficient, sound scientific and risk-based approval as well as post-approval change management of analytical procedures.
Benefits/advantages to attending this course are:
- Improve performance of analytical procedures
- Improve understanding of your analytical procedures
- Reduce the number of OOS results due to poor method performance
- Increase success of transfer or verification analytical procedures
- Reduce non-value-added activities during investigations, development, verification and transfer
- Improve knowledge transfer and communication
- Keep up to date with best practices and guidelines for analytical procedures
|Course Date||Jul-30, 2019 9:00 am|
|Course End Date||Jul-31, 2019 4:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||Jun 25, 2019|
|Cut off date||Jul 23, 2019|