Public Training Courses, Workshops and Webinars
When you enrol for a course, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Course fees must be paid prior to the course start date or registrant will be denied admittance to the course.
- Any advertised discounted rates (e.g. early bird booking rates and coupons codes) require that payment is made at least 14 days before the start of the course.
- Upon receipt of payment, a proof of payment will be sent to you.
- Registration Fee Includes: Presentation Materials, Luncheon, Refreshment and Free Parking. Please indicate any special dietary requirements when registering for the course.
- If the course must be postponed, registrant will be notified as soon as possible. Full refund of fees paid if course is not rescheduled within 60 days of original course date.
- Full refunds less an administration fee of 25% will be made for cancellations received in writing within 3 weeks of the commencement of the course.
- Cancellations received less than 3 weeks before the start of the course will not be refunded, although substitutions may be made at any time.
- If you fail to attend the course for which you’re registered, full course fees will be charged.
- We reserve the right to change the program, speakers, date or venue without notice, or to cancel an event. In the unlikely event of cancellation occurring, delegates will be notified as soon as possible and will receive a full refund of fees paid.
- PMcG Consulting will not be responsible for discount airfare penalties, travelling expenses or other costs incurred due to a cancellation or postponement.
Note to travelling attendees: We ask you postpone booking travel until you receive confirmation that the course has received sufficient interest to proceed.
Consulting Services and On Site Training
- A confidentiality agreement between PMcG Consulting and the client is required, prior to beginning the service. This may be provided by either party but must be signed by both.
- PMcG will supply a current resume for the relevant consultant/trainer to the client to satisfy GMP requirements
- Quotations can be provided on request and are approved by the client prior to beginning services. Payment methods include credit card, electronic bank transfer and cheque.
- Services that require advance booking of travel arrangements require a deposit to cover these costs in order to confirm the booking.
- All invoices are due on receipt and should be paid within a maximum of 30 days from the date of issue.
- Any cancellations of booked services less than 4 weeks prior to the scheduled date will be subject a cancellation fee equal to 25% of the approved quotation plus any applicable travel fees.
PMcG Consulting reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions. Check this page prior to booking to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Effective date: May 27th, 2018